Monday, April 12, 2010

March 12

Hola Mi Quierido familia!

TE AMO MUCHISIMO!!! I’m so excited Hugo went to his baptism interview and he is ready to get baptized on Saturday April 17th 2010. It will be so AMAZING! Then we are preparing 7 other investigators to get baptized before I come home. I am so blessed by the faith that I have in Jesus Christ and His gospel. I know that God loves me and everyone of His children so much. I have been exercising my faith and prayers to work my hardest during my last month her on the mission. Yesterday was a day full of miracles! The lord blessed us left and right. Eight investigators attended church! Everyone is preparing to get baptized!!! I love the mission and everything that I have learned. The Zone conference in Puerto Montt was amazing!! We learned so much and I’m ready to work hard my last transfer. It was crazy to give my last testimony as a tradition in our mission when the missionaries end their missions. My companion is amazing and I love her so much.

I would really like the help of everyone to help me find a place for my Chilean friend Ines to stay. She needs a specific home address so that her embassy can give her permission to get a VISA to come to the US. Can you all help her find a good job too? I would like to live with her and show her around Arizona and let her get to know the church there as a new member. We all have to help her learn English and she can teach you all Spanish.

XOXOXOX
Hermana Wade

1 comment:

Israel said...

Hugo....good name!