Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5

¿Hola como están?

This week was so great with General Conference. I love the focus on the family, and the role of fathers and mothers. I can’t wait to spend time with all of you and to do our Family Home Evenings. I am also learning that it is the responsibility of the father to give the priesthood and blessings to their kids. I also loved how all the talks helped everyone I know here in Chile. Everyone has been concerned about the end of the world and the signs of it. WOW! I even heard from my neighbor that there was a EARTHQUAKE in Mexico and that they felt it in California and ARIZONA. I had the same reaction as Alicia and thought it was cool because nothing ever happens there. Haha I’m glad that nothing bad happened.

I love the mission so much it’s out of control!!! I love my Argentina!!! We are talking all day today in VOZ (which is how they talk in Argentina) and then we talk English every other day because she is going to major in English. I am having fun preparing a lot of people very important to me to get baptized and this last month is going to be amazingly spiritual with a lot of miracles.

I love you all!!!
Hermana Wade

No comments: