Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26

TE AMO MUCHO MI QUERIDO FAMILIA!!!

I love the mission so much! Today in our companionship study I was reading 3 Nephi 7-11 and what was happening before the appearance of Jesus Christ in the Americas and it is amazing all the signs that were seen and heard that all His holy prophets prophesied. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church upon the earth! Thanks to the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can receive the forgiveness of our sins if we are obedient to His commandments. I’m thankful for the perfect Plan of Happiness and I know that if we are baptized in His church with the ordinances that He taught of Baptism and Sealing we will have the blessing to live within His Kingdom. There is no other way. I’m thankful for the Priesthood that Peter, James, John, and Elias gave to Joseph Smith. I know that we have valid baptisms and that it is our responsibility to teach everyone about the restoration of this power of God that was taken away because of wickedness.

This week we are going to complete all of our mission goals. Ines and Diego are going to be baptized May 1st!!! Wahoo! I love this branch in Chiloè! I have such a great love for the members and Investigators here on the Island. It is defiantly the other side of heaven for me. I hope all of you can get to know this place of peace and love. I hope you all can get to know the people that I know. I have learned of their service and they have forever changed my life! I have Family Home Evening planed with all the members every night until I go home. I’m enjoying every second that I have left. This is the last Monday with Hugo so we are going to play in the Chapel, he will be going to Santiago Friday. I hope ya’ll got my flight planes.

Hermana Wade XOXOXOXOX

No comments: