Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19

Hola Mi Familia!!! I LOVE YOU ALL

Wow what a great week! HUGO was baptized!!! YIPEE! HUGO also received the Priesthood and now is a priest!!! It was so cool. He has had such an amazing change and I am so proud of him. He is a member of the Churc of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He now is intitled to the blessings of the celestial kingdom. He is so excited to go on a misión and has been leaving with the elders in our branch to visit thier investigators. If everything works out well I will be able to be with him there in the Santiago Temple when he gets baptized for his father that passed away. His mother already received this important ordanence and I know that he will continue to make his family an eternal one.

Thanks for all your help to get Ines to Arizona. She knows a bit of english and she wants to become fluent. I want to help her wildest dreams come true because she is my friend. It will be fun for you to learn spanish too.

Wow! My airline ticket from Chile to Arizona has been bought. It’s so oficial!! AAaaa!! So it looks like I’ll be arriving in Arizona at 9:00am!

No comments: