Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22

Mi familia!!!

I can’t believe that I’m starting my last transfer and my last 6 weeks in the mission. It has flown by so fast! I’m going to use my mom’s advice and RUN TILL THE END!!! I have become a great missionary and I have the strongest testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and now is the time to use all of that knowledge and power to the Maximum. I will work 110%! I am going to enjoy the work, love my companion, my members and investigators like Christ would. I want to continue perfecting my teaching skills and my Christ-like attributes. I have so many goals for me and this area I’m so excited to see lots of miracles happen. My only desire is that when I get on that plane I can feel that I did everything that I could and that the Lord can let me know that He accepts my work as a missionary. This is the true church of Jesus Christ. I testify that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I love this sacred book and I’m grateful to all the prophets and missionaries that were men of God and that sacrificed their lives so that you and I could know the true eternal love that God has for everyone of his children. I know that the plan of God is perfect and that is our responsibility to understand accept and live our lives perfectly so that we can live were we want to live in the end. I testify that God and Jesus Christ live and guide the church today. I testify that Joseph saw God that Father and His Son Jesus Christ face to face. I know that he received the keys of the priesthood so that we can be baptized and sealed for the eternity. I know that missionary work is guided by the Holy Ghost and that His angels are always protecting us. And I know if anyone has any questions they can pray and ask God and He will respond with a peaceful feeling that these things are true.

I LOVE YA’LL!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Hermana Wade

No comments: