Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2

Hola familia!

I received permission from Sister Lovell to write to you all today because yesterday the computer died while I was in the middle of reading your emails when the light went out. Don’t worry I’m okay and safe! Thanks for your prayers!

I had a fantastic week! We have been teaching a boy named Hugo Hernan Concha Barria. He was a reference from a member. He has been progressing so much!! His mother died when he was six, and his father died about a year ago. It has been hard for him to believe in God but now he has completely changed his life in a week. I love the big changes that people make in their lives when they hear the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

We had an awesome p-day on Monday. It was a time of great joy and peace! We went to see the penguins in Puñihuil! The best part was because I met some new friends from Israel and they invited me to stay with them in their house when I make a trip! How cool! I want to go check out BYU-Jerusalem, BYU-Hawaii! I have a new goal to learn 5 languages!

TE AMO!!! XOXOXOX

No comments: