Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15

I just wanted to tell all of you that I LOVE you so much. I’m so thankful for your support and love. I miss you all and I can’t wait to give you all a great big hug and kiss. I’m so excited to catch up on your lives and have a fun and happy summer with my family and friends. I still love being a missionary and I’m using this time to the maximum. There is much to do.

This week was great! I’m so happy to wake up everyday put on my missionary clothes and my missionary plaque. President and Hermana Lovell came to Ancud Chiloe to have interviews. We made a funny video of The Book of Mormon in the version of Dr Seuss. I LOVE President Lovell! He is my mission dad. I learned that my siblings and I don’t need to get re-sealed and that it is the responsibility of each of us to live worthy of the blessings of a temple marriage. I know that this is the true church of God and that He loves us more then we can imagine. This week we had 8 investigators come to church. Hugo is preparing to get baptized April 10th, the week after General Conference! I’m so excited we will be traveling to Castro to watch it. We passed by to say hi to a elderly home and it made me think of my first job. We are still teaching the ‘Hogar de Niñas’ (Girls Home) with 20 girls living in the same house. They live there because their parents have had problems with drugs. I think this is my favorite part of Chile. Every one of my areas is special to me because I know it is where God sent me.

My new email is krista.wade@myldsmail.net please forward this to all family and friends because my old address will not work in two weeks. This is important don’t forget.

Con cariño Hermana Wade

No comments: