Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb 15-22‏

Hola familia!

I'm here in the most beautiful part of the world! Ancud is a magical place. I love the mission!

This week we had a very spiritual zone conference in Puerto Montt! I loved the trip because we got on a big 2 story bus called a “Cruz del Sur” then we traveled over the Sea in a ship to get to the continent which is about 25min away. Our Zone always leaves the ship to take pictures. It’s so fun!

When we arrived, we went strait to our hotel that over looked the city by the Sea. Then we had a special Family Home Evening with the Elders. My companion and I were in charge of the lesson but I felt it would be cool to have a testimony meeting. It was nice to here their testimonies and get to know them better. I also brought Smores to teach the Latin’s how to make something from the States. The elders ordered Pizza too! I was so happy because I haven’t eaten a good pizza here in Chile! “MMmm Que rico!” I think I started a new Chiloè tradition! Yay! I love good traditions. Then my companion had a fun pillow fight as we jumped on the bed.

Pres. Lovell is my Favorite mission President in the hole world!!! I love his advice! He is the DAD of the mission. I love Sister Lovell too! She is speaking well in Spanish I can tell she has been practicing. We had a special surprise when one of the Seventy came to talk to us. The main message was about being obedient and enjoying the mission. I'm so excited to work hard everyday! I love My Chileans!

Hermana Wade

No comments: